Thank you for your interest in Hamilton Park Montessori School. To begin the Admissions process, we invite you to visit our school and learn about our programs.
Here’s the Admissions process at a glance:
- First Step session: Come learn about our school. All sessions last approximately 1 hour. Please RSVP below.
- Online application: An online application and non-refundable application fee can be submitted at anytime once you have visited our school. We accept applications until March 1, 2018. You will then hear back from us to schedule a:
- Classroom Observation: to experience our classrooms while they are in session.
- Child Visit: for your child to meet the teachers and experience a typical classroom (classes are not in session during this time).
- Acceptance: You will be informed of your child’s acceptance status via email on or before January 15th (Early Decision) for Bridge and Early Childhood applicants or March 1st for all programs.
- Letter of Agreement: If you wish to attend, the Letter of Agreement, Security Deposit and Enrollment Fee are required within 7 days of acceptance. (Security Deposit and Enrollment Fee are both non-refundable).
FIRST STEP SESSIONS:
(please note: these sessions are for adults only with the exception of the Open House events)
- October 11, 2017 @ 8:30 am
- October 28, 2017 @ 10:00 am Saturday Open House*
- November 8, 2017 @ 6:00 pm
- November 14, 2017 @ 9:00 am Coffee Chat**
- November 15, 2017 @ 8:30 am
- December 5, 2017 @ 8:30 am
- January 10, 2018 @ 6:00 pm
- January 20, 2018 @ 10:00 am Saturday Open House*
- January 23, 2018 @ 9:00 am Coffee Chat**
- February 8, 2018 @ 6:00 pm
- February 13, 2018 @ 8:30 am
*Open House: Children are welcome to come enjoy fun activities while parents learn about our school and programs
**Coffee Chats: are for Parents of children already attending Montessori and/or Elementary