- First Step session: Come learn about the philosophies and programs of Hamilton Park Montessori School. All sessions last approximately 1 hour. (Required in order to schedule a Classroom Observation). Please RSVP by emailing Admissions.
- Online application: An online application and non-refundable application fee can be submitted at anytime. We are still accepting applications until March 1, 2017.
- Classroom Observation: once you submit your application, you will be contacted to schedule a Classroom Observation. These take place in the morning while classrooms are in session.
- Child Visit: Once the three steps above have been completed, your application will be reviewed for admissions. If an appropriate space becomes available, HPMS will contact you for a Child Visit.
- Acceptance: You will be informed of your child’s acceptance status via email on or before January 15th (Early Decision) for Bridge and Early Childhood applicants or March 1st for all programs. If room is not available, your application will be kept on file for future consideration.
- Letter of Agreement: If you wish to attend, the Letter of Agreement and required Security Deposit and Enrollment Fee is required within 7 days of acceptance. Both the Security Deposit and Enrollment Fee are non-refundable.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN HAMILTON PARK MONTESSORI SCHOOL!
HPMS is a non-denominational, independent school. It admits students regardless of sex, race, religious beliefs or ethnic origin. HPMS abides by the American Montessori Society (AMS) Code of Ethics and meets all state law and regulations governing early childhood educational centers. A copy of the AMS Code of Ethics and Manual of Requirements for New Jersey Child Care Centers is available for review in the office.